1. A cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If this consent is not given, the agreed price from the contract must still be paid by the customer, even if the customer does not make use of contractual services. This does not apply if the hotel violates its obligation to consider the rights, legal interests, and interests of the customer, making it unreasonable for the customer to adhere to the contract, or if the customer has any other legal or contractual right to cancel.
2. If a date for free cancellation of the contract has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer, the customer can cancel the contract until that date without triggering payment or compensation claims from the hotel. The customer's right to cancel expires if the customer does not exercise the right to cancel in writing to the hotel by the agreed date, unless a case of cancellation by the customer as per Section IV No. 1 Sentence 3 applies. The following cancellation deadlines are agreed:
3. For rooms not used by the customer, the hotel must offset the income from alternative rental of these rooms as well as the saved expenses.
The following cancellation deadlines and payment conditions apply:
- up to 7 days before arrival, free of charge
- up to 4 days before arrival, 50% of the offer price
- up to 1 day before arrival, 80% of the offer price
- in case of cancellation on the day of arrival or no-show, 100% of the offer price